Photobucket   Photobucket   photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

Monday 2 April 2012

Celebrity Inspired - Hillary Scott

I have been listening to the song Just A Kiss on repeat for ages over the last week, and I love Hillary Scott's make-up in the video, so much so that I have tried to re-create it here for you.



Hillary's make-up is rather simple, a nice grey smokey eye, and a small flush of colour on the cheeks, with some strong liner on her eyes and a nude lip.



Base:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - Buffing Brush
Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment - Under Eye
Rimmel Hide the Blemish Stick - On Blemishes

Eyes:
MUA eyebrow pencil
No.7 Mirror Ball Eye Palette - Grey over lid and black in the crease
Loreal Super Liner
Clinique High Definition Mascara
Asda Brown Liner - Bottom Waterline

Contour:
Bourjois Bronzer - Boots Blush Brush
No.7 Vital Brights Highlighter - Models Own Angled Brush
Hervana Blush - Real Techniques Blush Brush

Lips:
No.7 Lipgloss in Smile

Here is a link to the song here!

I love this look and would love to know what you think too.

Laura xoxo



18 comments:

  1. This really suits you! :) It looks lovelyy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love your blog and your pictures :)
    check out my blog? Thanks :)

    www.teacupsandtreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look -your skin looks so clear and bright!

    Just discovered your blog, love it!..Now following :) would love if you could check out mine and follow back if you like it!

    B x
    http://prettylittlepeggy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice blog! :)

    www.bebeautiful-you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the pink lips and grey eyes, so beautiful!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty. I've never heard that song! Just watched the film clip. Aaaahh I love film clips that have stories to them! Such a nice song and she is a beautiful girl. As are you! Toodle-oo! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the video too :)
      Aw thank you :)

      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for you comment, it really brightens my day.